Here are the specs for the new InDesign assignment.
4 page newsletter, 2 color (one spot color and black), no bleed, duplex printed.
- Develop a title and masthead for this newsletter
- Must use a grid in the layout
- Must be 4, 8,5 x 11 inch pages set up for spreads in InDesgin
- Must use character and paragraph styles sheets
- Must import at least one .eps vector graphic and one .tif raster graphic
- Must use one pull quote
Pull the copy off of the google drive folder (newletter copy.rft) and you can download the typesetting rules of thumb that are in the folder as well.
Read the copy and figure out how to organize the content, typeset the copy and create an attractive layout. The articles themselves should offer suggestions.
I want to see an initial proof (B/W on 11×17) on March 6th.